Monday, May 5, 2008 5:08 AM
Mice?

Oooh DUDES.. And DUDETTES :D
I jus felt like writin sumthin ... here...
Im jus gona talk 2 myself nw.. i mean..type 4 myself..
C .. m makin an idiot outta myself but i hope u ppl like tho.. enjoy my humor n not get overly annoyed with me :D
I tend to b tht way sumtimes.. I blab so much I dunno wen 2 stop :[
Im kinda doin it right nw.. but uh.. anywayyy.. movin on..
Ok, i feel like talkin abt sumthin really funny/useless..
Lets talk.. ABOUT umm.. *searches big slash--> huge informationary brain for sum stupid long word" *-) uh... MOUSES! YEAAH Babeh.. lol..
This might b borin so ppl who r nt really keen on wastin their own precious time on their.. personal-secretive things, carry on.. u better not read this :D i think u kno who im talkin abt ^^ well sum of u nyway :D uh yeaa..
MOUSES
Haha..
*Talks to self*
Dude: You cudn come up with a more borin topic??
Dudette: Yea duhh..!..
*CLEARS THROAT*
As you see, this picture of the mouse, both livin and non-livin.. ok screw this im goin nuts.. atleast now you can pobably see why i started bloggin.. :P i obviously hav nothin better 2 do than ruin ur life..
Labels: pure boredom