Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:31 AM
Moody, Cranky, Angry and Restless.

Sometimes, when you get angry at someone, all you wanna do is curl on your bed and die. In my case, my solution for that PROBLEM is usually to eat something to stop from my stomach from churning coz of all the hunger. TIP : Don't ever make the mistake of getting pissed off at your mother IF you haven't had any food! Coz then you face the mistake of lying on your comfortable bed while your stomach eats itself up and you lie there restless and the sound of your groans echo around the room a million times until you get up and eat something! TIP : Don't ever make the mistake of admitting defeat and giving in! DONT..! Coz that way, the person you're angry at would know they "Won".. Now lemme tell you about what happened to me.. If its any consolation, I'm not angry anymore, just really cranky so I might say something really mean which I wouldn't take back now and might just edit it out later to something Sweet.. Or maybe Ill just use something really sweet instead of the really mean bit. Yea that works..
Here goes..
1. A month ago, I wanted 2 buy MOVIES
2. A half a month ago, we couldn't take movies back home coz the ones v have r PIRATED
3. 29 days and a half ago, we decided not to buy any movies
4. 29 days ago, I fell deeply madly sexually <-- [ without the sexual part ] in love with KFC
5. 26 days ago, I got confirmation some movies can be sent home so we could buy AGAIN!
6. 25 days and half ago, I had HAPPINESS
7. 25 days ago, everything was SET
8. 15 days ago, it got all torn up into bits coz the person went *beep*-ing back home
9. 13 days ago, I ran out of movies to watch so asked to buy some
10. 1 hour later, I was too tired to go out
11. 9 days ago, I went out for KFC
12. 3 days go, there was NOTHING at home to EAT
13. Yesterday, we bought new movies <--WE, NOT ME [selfish person for themselves]
14. Today, I wanted to eat KFC,
15. Today, I was rejected to eat KFC,
16. Today, I was lied to by my own SWEET mom
17. Today, I was asked to tell the names of the movies which I HAVE NO FRIGGING IDEA unless I c them !!!!!
18. Today, She left without ME
19. Today, To KFC and to buy the MOVIE
20. TODAY, IM CRANKY
I'M SO ANGRY @ MYSELF AND CRANKY && UPSET.. I HAVENT BEEN OUT IN WEEKS.. FROM SCHOOL TO HOME AND BACK HOME TO SCHOOL.. DUZ ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE BEING A CAGED BIRD, NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS FROM HOME, TALKING TO YOUR BESTFRIEND IN AGES, LAUGHING AROUND WITH THEM AND BEING TRAPPED AT HOME ALL DAY LONG WITH HOMEWORKS AND SOME STUPID DRAMA COMMERCIALS THAT I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT?????? DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE HOW HARD IT IS WHEN YOU COME HOME AND THERES NOTHING TO EAT AND THE DOORS LOCKED SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 HOURS BY THE DOOR?????? DOES ANYONE HAVE A FRIGGING IDEA HOW HARD IT IS WHEN SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND TRUST AND LIVE WITH FOR 15 YEARS TELLS YOU YOU CANT DO ANYTHING AND ARENT WORTHY OF ANY OF IT AND PUT YOU DOWN????? DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE HOW HARD IT IS TO SAY GOODBYE TO A FRIEND FOREVER KNOWING YOU WONT BE EVER ABLE TO SEE THEM AGAIN???????
You know what, I dont kno why im askin all these questions and bein so upset when I dont have to be, coz Ill never get the answer for any of it.. Quite frankly all of this is a bunch of crap..
Labels: feelings